DIVISIONS OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 1
MENTAL SUPPORT DIVISION
- This will include councilors, psychologists, psychiatrists, trained professionals that can assist people that are suffering with depression and would like to commit suicide. We need to turn them around to see the good in life and the difference they can make!
- We aim to run a 24-hour call center with qualified trained call operators to assist in emergency situations as well as provide online suicide prevention assistance.
- They will hand over the cases to the relevant department to ensure that all people are helped. Quickly and efficiently.
- They will also be equipped with a list of all relevant councilors, psychiatrist and various hospitals that will be available throughout South Africa.
DIVISIONS OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 2
- Legal fees are expensive and therefore we will need a legal team to assist families in need to fight their cases in court. This team will also be responsible for holding officials accountable for lost dockets/case information.
- This department will ensure that people are held accountable for their actions so that they think twice before taking bribes.
- The legal department will also assist people who cannot afford to get divorced from abusive partners to do so; and to obtain restraining orders and protection orders as required.
- Currently I have some properties that I use to house various victims in a safe houses, this will be temporary homes for children and adults to get back on their feet.
- We do not believe in being a crutch for the rest of a person’s life but enabling people to stand on their own two feet again.
- This does take time and therefore we do also realize that they need a safe environment to make that mental transition.
- The places are fully furnished and the locations are kept very secret to ensure the safety of the people.
- We, however, do inform family members and furnish them with a contact number.
DIVISIONS OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 3
- This Division will be a team of trained security staff who will assist in any altercation that needs security. Removing a victim out of an abusive environment. Transporting abused mothers, fathers and children to safe houses. Also, qualified officers that will ensure that all legal cases make it to court. Dockets will be monitored and we will remove the opportunity for corrupt officials to receive under the table payments to make things disappear. People will be held accountable for any paperwork that gets lost!
DIVISIONS OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 4
HR DIVISION WITH A DIFFERENCE
Trained staff that will work with companies (at a rate) to assist with their personnel issues and offer better solutions on how to manage problems.
We focus on informing a client, based on information collected, that it is worth it in some cases not to loose staff (as a lot of time and experience will be lost) due to a “fixable scenario” and rather to opt for a counselling route between workers and teams.
A lot of bullying is currently evident at working environment in South Africa, and we would like to assist people to get the correct representation to ensure a fair outcome.
We focus on what is truly the best for the person as well as for his Employer and will furnish both with the best advice.
This is done by professional Human and Industrial Relation Resource graduates.
Divisions OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 5
- There are a lot of people who are not able to get the medical help they need due to unemployment and the state of healthcare institutions.
- We are all aware that the Health system in South Africa is in a shocking state and we need to act and help.
- We would like to have mobile clinics on the roads going to areas, not only providing medical relief, but also educating people on healthy living and healthy choices.
- Providing mental health and medical help, trained and qualified doctors, nurses and councillors will be sent out on the road.
- Providing education and bursaries for people to add value to the country.
- Education is vital to ensure that people and countries can thrive.
- Bursaries will be given not only to people with top grades but to those who due to lack of finance are not able to go and study further.
- We also would like to team up with other institutions to ensure that we train more people who can look after the elderly and also children.
- Uninformed people are employed to be caretakers and then they are not “mentally” equipped to deal with an elderly person with Dementia or Alzheimer’s and/or children. Cases of abuse towards these people are reported daily, but we can eliminate this if we EDUCATE AND TRAIN people to be fit (mentally and physically) to undertake any job.
DIVISIONS OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd -6
INSPIRATIONAL SEMINARS & APPEARANCES
- This will be my main focus is to go around spreading inspiring and positive messages of hope and teaching people to turn their lives around.
- The aim is to book out stadiums and counteract the current Political Hate Speech that is dragging our nation down.
- We want to reach out to children, teenagers, youth and adults to send out a message to unite, love and become great together
- We will also train other speakers to ensure that we build a strong brand across South Africa and the World.
DIVISIONS OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 7
SMALL BUSINESS PLAN UNIT
- We have a group of ex CEO’s who will help people to work out a business plan and start up a small business, earn money and become independent once again.
- This is an excellent method as you utilize the “older” generation to assist the “new generation” on how to become a small business owner.
- We give them a business plan – suitable for his/her requirements and
- Then we assist them with the initial processes e.g. SARS, Registration of Company, opening of bank account etc.
- We do see this as a process of upskill and also we ensure that we keep the seasoned business men/woman feeling that they add value to Society
Division OF I AM NOT A MISTAKE FOUNDATION (Pty) Ltd – 8
CAMPAIGN AND MEMBERSHIP
- I undertake to stand up against any Institution or Political party conducting their platform to constantly attack various Nationalities and create fear and division – it is seen as WAR
- I will not be judged nor placed in a situation that I do not agree with, and feel helpless to do something about it
- I will fight to promote LOVE AND PEACE – and to ensure that we all stand together for a better future
- I will take to task “ ACTION SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS” – We need to show our commitment
- I will take to stages and platforms to tell all Nationalities in South Africa that we need to open our eyes and to not be influenced by this emotional warfare that we are subjected to. GOD MUST RULE
- To STOP THE EMOTIONAL WARFARE UNDERTAKEN BY ALL POLITICAL PARTIES AND OTHER INSTITUTIONS as it is taking the focus away from THEM
- People of South Africa, your vote is your power and your voice is your power – let us stand together AS ONE NATION TO BE HEARD – not with violence but WITH LOVE AND PEACE IN OUR HEARTS